Skip to content
Elements of a Good Orchid Photo
- Clean leaves, stake flower, no clips.
- Declutter. Use a backdrop bigger than your plant and is of contrasting color. Try black.
- Clean the camera lens for crisp resolution.
- Take photo in bright, indirect natural sunlight.
- Get close to the flower. Don’t zoom in.
- Use tripod and a remote, now available for cell phones.
- Use the highest resolution possible.
- Check that your photo is in focus.
☞ If you have any orchid related question!
Click to read more
Please place your orchid inside a ziploc bag and seal it tight, or take a photograph, then bring it to the SOOS monthly meeting to show Dr. Orchid. Dr. Orchid will try to answer it.